Stable, prosperous and welcoming, Slovenia is a charming and comfortable place to travel, with architecturally grand, cultured cities, and lush pine-forested countryside, perfect for hiking and biking in summer and skiing in winter.
• Discover the secrets of the Wenetian-style town Piran
• Meet with a world famous winemaker
• Enjoy a homemade lunch at a typical county home
• Ring a wishing bell at Lake Bled
• Take a private tour of a mysterious underground cave
• Ride a boat under Ljubljana bridges while enjoying some bubbly
• Spend the afternoon in one of the most extraordinary private
art galleries in the world
• Relax in exclusively selected accommodations
• Have Slovenian’s top chefs prepare you gourmet dinners
And if you are a novice skier, between December and April, you can ski at a possible four resorts dotted around this welcoming country where value and beauty is the striking attraction.